Updated and Effective as of December 1, 2020
«Services» refers to our Games, Websites, and any related services or properties we control;
«Games or App» refers to games, applications, and other products produced by us on any and all platforms;
«Websites» refers to websites and other online properties we control, including www.wowmaking.net;
«Personal Data» is used when referring to personal data that relates to you as an identified or identifiable individual;
«Anonymous data» does not include data where the identity has been removed;
«User, consumer» is any third party that accesses the App and is not either employed by Wowmaking, LLC or otherwise providing services to Wowmaking, LLC.
- PROCESSING PERSONAL DATA
When you use our Services, we can collect, use, receive, process, transfer and share some of your Personal Data for different legitimate purposes. You will find below explanations regarding what Personal Data we may collect, the reasons why we may collect this data and the legal bases relied on in each case.
|Personal Data||Purposes||Legal Basis|
|Registration Information: your name (or nickname); login/name/e-mail address and password, zip code/postal code.
If you sign into the Services with Facebook Connect or Google Connect we will collect information that is visible via your Facebook or Google account such as: (1) your first and last name, (2) Facebook ID/Google ID (3) Profile Picture/URL
|To register for the Services as a user (to create an account).
To communicate with us (for example: to answer your question).
In certain cases, we may require certain Registration Information, and in other cases we may simply ask that you voluntarily provide such Registration Information.
|Contract or your consent|
|Automatically collected information|
|Device Info: IP Address; Device’s operating system; language; location; hardware type, connection type (for example, WiFi, 3G, 4G), network service provider.
Identity Data: unique device ID (IDFA, Google Advertising ID or other identifiers).
Usage Data: date and time you used Services, your interactions with the Services and with the other users or players inside the Services, subscriptions, advertising that you click on, your App progress.
Diagnostic information concerning the Services, for example, logs, error reports and events and the type, number, date and page relating to this information.
Cookies and Other Tracking Technologies: Cookies, web beacons (also known as «tracking pixels»), embedded scripts, location-identifying technologies, fingerprinting, device recognition technologies, in-app tracking methods and other tracking technologies now and hereafter developed («Tracking Technologies») may be used to collect information about interactions with the Service or e-mails, including information about your browsing and purchasing behavior.
|To analyze, operate, and improve our Services, to customize our services, to support the existing functions of the Services, to conduct research and create reports for internal use;
To understand you and your preferences to enhance your experience and enjoyment using our Services;
We may send push notifications to the User to send you game updates, high scores and other service-related notifications that may be of importance to you (You can disable this anytime in your phone settings)
|Legitimate interest to improve our service or
We may anonymize your Personal Data (so that it can no longer be associated with you) for research or statistical purposes. In such cases we may use anonymous information without further notice to you since such information is not considered as Personal Data and cannot be connected with you.
- WAYS OF USING PERSONAL DATA
- Account setup and administration:We use Registration information and information about your device to set up and administer your account, provide technical and customer support and training, verify your identity, and send important account, subscription, and Service information.
- Personalization: We use Personal Data to personalize your experience with our Services. Some of our Services will ask you to share your geolocation so we can customize your experience and increase the accuracy of the Service. If you agree to share your geolocation with us, you will be able to turn it off at any time by going to the privacy settings on your mobile device or online. For example, we may ask for age verification if we have reasonable doubts regarding your age.
- Making our service available. We use information that you submit and information that is processed automatically to provide you with all requested services.
- Providing you with interest-based (behavioural) advertising or other targeted content. We may use information that is processed automatically for marketing purposes (to show ads that may be of interest to you based on your preferences). We provide personalized content and information to you, which can include online ads or other forms of marketing.
- To communicate with you. We use the information we have to communicate with you through newsletters, i.e. to send you marketing notifications, receive your feedback about our App experience, and let you know about our policies and terms. We also use your information to respond to you when you contact us.
- Research and development:We use Personal Data for internal research and development purposes and to improve and test the features and functions of our Services. We use information that is processed automatically to better understand user behaviour and trends, detect potential outages and technical issues, to operate, protect, improve, and optimize our App.
- Legal obligations:We may be required to use and retain Personal Data for legal and compliance reasons, such as the prevention, detection, or investigation of a crime; loss prevention; or fraud.
- Send you push notifications, related information, including confirmations and reminders (if you choose to allow that function)—only for users 18 years old or older and you can independently disable this anytime.
- We may use Automatically Collected information and Cookies information to maintain and improve our Services, including to do the following things: (a) automatically update the applications on your system; (b) remember your information so that you will not have to re-enter it during your visit or the next time you access our Services; (c) provide customized third-party advertisements, content and information, unless it will include instructions on how to opt out of receiving these advertisements, content and information in the future; (d) monitor the effectiveness of third-party marketing campaigns; (e) monitor aggregate site usage metrics such as total number of visitors and pages accessed.
We do not share personal information with other third parties, including people or companies, except when we have your permission and paragraph 4. We will not rent or sell or disclose your personally identifiable information to others. We will use and process you Personal Data only in such cases if you give us your consent or we have legal obligations.
- THIRD-PARTY PROCESSING PERSONAL DATA
We may share your information to third-party companies to perform certain services, including but not limited to hosting services, payment processing, analytics, customer service and to assist us in our marketing efforts. We share your Personal Data with certain third parties as part of our operation of the Service, whether shared by us or gathered directly by third parties through SDKs integrated into the Service. This data sharing enables us to provide you with the Service in the optimal way, such as serving you personalized, relevant advertisements within the Service. We hereby undertake not to conduct any disclosure or transfer of the User’s personal data to any third parties, except Processors, mentioned in this paragraph, without receipt of personal consent of the User. The following companies are the Processors of the Personal Data of the Services of Wowmaking, LLC (In case you want to learn more about the services and privacy options please consult their websites and privacy policies):
|Processor||Purpose||Policy and opt-out|
|Ad Partners: usually collect data via their own tools (Software Development Kits or “SDK”)|
|Aarki, Inc.||Advertising service. Personal Data collected: Cookies and Usage Data.
|ArabyAds FZ LLC (AdFalcon)||http://adfalcon.com/en/|
|IronSource Mobile Ltd.||https://ironsource.mobi/privacypolicy.html|
|Index Exchange, Inc.||https://www.indexexchange.com/privacy/|
|F@N Comamunications, Inc. (Nend)||https://www.fancs.com/en/privacy|
|OpenX Software Ltd.||https://www.openx.com/legal/privacy-policy/|
|Twitter, Inc. (MoPub)||https://www.mopub.com/en/legal/privacy|
|Verizon Media (Flurry)||https://www.verizonmedia.com/policies/us/en/verizonmedia/privacy/index.html|
|AppsFlyer, Ltd. https://www.appsflyer.com/we-are-appsflyer/ and its integrated partners https://www.appsflyer.com/partners/||AppsFlyer, a mobile marketing platform, helps App-Developers, Brands and Ad-Agencies attribute installs to campaigns and optimize their users’ acquisition funnel. Personal Data collected: Device Info, Identity Data.||https://www.appsflyer.com/privacy-policy/|
|Analytic companies: provide us with tools and technologies that allow us to better understand how users interact with our services, usually collect data via their own SDKs|
|Adjust GmbH||Mobile attribution and analytics. Personal Data collected: Cookies and Usage Data.||https://www.adjust.com/terms/privacy-policy/|
|Amplitude, Inc.||Analytics service. Personal Data collected: Cookies and Usage Data.||https://amplitude.com/privacy|
|Apple, Inc.||To collect and process payments for subscription to the App. Personal Data collected: Payment and banking information and Usage Data.||https://support.apple.com/en-us/HT210584|
|Amazon Web Services, Inc.||Hosting and backend service
|Hetzner Online GmbH||Internet hosting. Personal Data collected: Cookies and Usage Data||https://www.hetzner.com/rechtliches/datenschutz/|
|Facebook Ireland Ltd.||Our Services measures conversions using visitor action pixels from Facebook. This allows an analysis of the effectiveness of Facebook advertisements for statistical and market research purposes and their future optimization. Facebook Analytics is an analytics tool provided by Facebook, Inc. (US) that may collect or receive information from our Services. You can manage your personalized ad preferences in relation to Facebook directly from your Facebook account. Personal Data collected: Cookies, unique device identifiers for advertising (Google Advertiser ID or IDFA, for example) and Usage Data.||https://www.facebook.com/policy.php|
|Google Inc.||To collect and process payments for subscription to the App; AdMob Google Inc. is an advertising service. Personal Data collected: Cookies, unique device identifiers for advertising (Google Advertiser ID or IDFA, for example) and Usage Data.||https://policies.google.com/terms?hl=ru , https://firebase.google.com/terms/analytics/|
Our Services allow in-app purchases. In-app purchases are not mandatory and it is up to you whether to pay for accessing such functionality or not. You should know that we don’t process payments directly, payments processed via Apple App Store (Apple Inc., https://www.apple.com/legal/privacy/en-ww/) and through the Google Play Store (Google LLC, https://policies.google.com/privacy). We don’t collect or store payment data, details or payments-related personal data. Payment processing takes place through a payment system, integrated into the app store, appropriate for your platform.
Also, it is important to know, If we are bound to disclose your personal data by a judicial order or by a governmental or regulatory authority, we will comply and share the personal data with that body.
- HOW LONG WE KEEP PERSONAL INFORMATION
- PERSONAL DATA PROTECTION
The security of your information is fundamental to us. We have implemented industry standard security measures, which include the encryption to protect your personal information, including all information you input into your habit data or share in Services, and this information is not available to third parties.
- USER’S DATA PROTECTION RIGHTS
We attach great importance to user’s privacy and would like to explain your data protection rights. It’s important to remember that if we process your data based on your consent, you have the right to withdraw your consent at any time. The withdrawal of consent shall not affect the lawfulness of processing based on consent before its withdrawal. Withdrawal is made by the mere notification of the Wowmaking, LLC via its Support service, i.e. by sending an e-mail to the address firstname.lastname@example.org with the topic «Consent withdrawal» or in the Settings menu of the application.
The User is also entitled to:
- request the access to and rectification or erasure of personal data processed by the Wowmaking, LLC;
- restrict the processing of personal data concerning the User;
- object to processing of personal data concerning the User;
- demand for realization of the right to data portability from the Wowmaking, LLC;
- exercise the right to lodge a complaint with a relevant supervisory authority;
- update Personal Data provided to us;
- Based on the laws of some countries, you may have the right to request access to the personal information we collect from you, change that information, or delete it in some circumstances. To request to review, update, or delete your personal information, please submit a request. We will respond to your request within 30 business days. The User is empowered to request one copy of the personal data undergoing processing free of charge. Any additional copies are provided on a reimbursement basis.
- OUR POLICY TOWARDS CHILDREN
Our Services usually have a minimum age requirement of users and are not directed to children, and we do not knowingly collect Personal Data relating to children. Children should never disclose their name, address or phone number, or any personal information, without their parents’ prior permission. We consider a user to be a child if they are under the age of 13, unless more stringent regulation applies in their country of residence. In EU countries, users under the age of 16 are considered children, unless the data protection regulation of their country of residence specifies another age. If you become aware that your child has provided us with Personal information without your consent, please contact us and we will take the required steps to delete such information.
- SPECIFIC PROVISIONS APPLICABLE UNDER CALIFORNIA PRIVACY LAW
This is additional information about how we collect, use, disclose and otherwise process personal information of individual residents of the State of California within the scope of the California Consumer Privacy Act of 2018 (“CCPA”). We adopted this paragraph to comply with CCPA and any terms defined in the CCPA have the same meaning when used in this notice.
California law requires us to disclose information about the categories of personal information we collect and how we use them, the categories of sources from which we collect personal information, and the third parties with whom we share personal information. We have provided detailed descriptions above in this policy. In particular, our Services have collected the following categories of personal information from its consumers within the last twelve (12) months:
|A. Identifiers.||A real name, alias, postal address, unique personal identifier, online identifier, Internet Protocol address, email address, account name, Social Security number.||YES|
|B. Personal information categories listed in the California Customer Records statute (Cal. Civ. Code § 1798.80(e)).||A name, signature, Social Security number, physical characteristics or description, address, telephone number, passport number, driver’s license or state identification card number, insurance policy number, education, employment, employment history, bank account number, credit card number, debit card number, or any other financial information, medical information, or health insurance information.
Some personal information included in this category may overlap with other categories.
|C. Protected classification characteristics under California or federal law.||Race, color, ancestry, national origin, citizenship, religion or creed, marital status, medical condition, physical or mental disability, sex (including gender, gender identity, gender expression, pregnancy or childbirth and related medical conditions), sexual orientation, veteran or military status, genetic information (including familial genetic information), driver’s license number, passport number, or other similar identifiers.||NO|
|D. Commercial information.||Records of personal property, products or services purchased, obtained, or considered, or other purchasing or consuming histories or tendencies.||NO|
|E. Biometric information.||Genetic, physiological, behavioral, and biological characteristics, or activity patterns used to extract a template or other identifier or identifying information, such as fingerprints, faceprints, and voiceprints, iris or retina scans, keystroke, gait, or other physical patterns, and sleep, health, or exercise data (Hair color, eye color, fingerprints, height, retina scans, facial recognition, voice, and other biometric data).||NO|
|F. Internet or other similar network activity.||Browsing history, search history, information on a consumer’s interaction with a website, application, or advertisement.||YES|
|G. Geolocation data.||Physical location or movements.||NO|
|H. Sensory data.||Audio, electronic, visual, thermal, olfactory, or similar information.||NO|
|I. Professional or employment-related information.||Current or past job history or performance evaluations.||NO|
|J. Non-public education information (per the Family Educational Rights and Privacy Act (20 U.S.C. Section 1232g, 34 C.F.R. Part 99)).||Education records directly related to a student maintained by an educational institution or party acting on its behalf, such as grades, transcripts, class lists, student schedules, student identification codes, student financial information, or student disciplinary records.||NO|
|K. Inferences drawn from other personal information.||Profile reflecting a person’s preferences, characteristics, psychological trends, predispositions, behavior, attitudes, intelligence, abilities, and aptitudes.||NO|
We do not sell your personal information to third parties. We do share personal information with the Processors of the Personal Data of the Services of Wowmaking, LLC mentioned in paragraph 4.
As a California resident, you have the rights listed below:
- You can request information about how we have collected and used your personal information during the past 12 months including the categories of personal information collected, the sources from which we collected personal information, the business or commercial purpose for collecting personal information, and the third parties with whom we shared personal information.
- You can request a copy of the personal information that we have collected about you during the past 12 months. Also, according to the California “Shine the Light” law users who are California residents have the right to request and obtain from us once a year, free of charge, a list of the third parties to whom we have disclosed their personal information (if any) for their direct marketing purposes in the prior calendar year, as well as the type of personal information disclosed to those parties. To make such a request from us, if entitled, please use the contact information listed below.
- You can ask us to delete personal information we have collected from you. We may need certain types of information so that we can provide our Services to you. If you ask us to delete some or all of your information, you may no longer be able to access or use the Services.
- You have the right to be Free from Discrimination. We may not discriminate against you because you have exercised your rights, including, for example, by denying you access to our online services or charging you different rates or prices for the same online services, unless that difference is reasonably related to the value provided by your data.
- You have the right to opt out of the sale of Personal Information, which is defined in a way that may include the transfer of data to third parties to personalize ads for you. Please note that the CCPA defines the term “sale” very broadly to include any exchange of data for consideration of any kind, not simply selling your data for monetary compensation. Depending upon the circumstances, the term “sale” could include a company providing a resident’s data to another entity to assist the company with targeted advertising. We do not sell to third parties, and within the last 12 months have not sold, any of your personal information. If you opt out of the ‘sale’ of your information, we will not sell your information, including to our advertising partners, but you may continue to receive ads from our Services, which may not be as tailored to your interests.
You may exercise your California privacy rights described above by emailing us. We will need to confirm your identity (e.g. first name, last name, account name, email address, state of residence, etc.) and California residency to process your requests to exercise your information, access or deletion rights. We aim to respond to a consumer request for access or deletion within 45 days of receiving that request. If we require more time, we will inform you of the reason and extension period in writing.
- SPECIFIC PROVISIONS APPLICABLE FOR EU, EFTA, AND UK RESIDENTS (“GDPR NOTICE”)
This section applies to individuals in the European Economic Area and the United Kingdom.
If you are a European user, you can also request limitations to the processing of your personal information, object to the processing of your information, or exercise your right to data portability.
You have the right to know what Personal Data we hold about you, how and why we handle your Personal Data. You can ask us for a copy of your Personal Data. If you would like to exercise your right of access please contact us as described below and let us know what information in particular you would like to receive.
You have the right to request an update or correction to any of your Personal Data which is out of date, incomplete or incorrect. In certain specific circumstances you have the right to ask us to delete your Personal Data which we are holding about you.
You have the right to delete your personal data.
You have the right to portability of your personal data. In some circumstances, you may have the right to request that data which you have provided to us is provided to you, so you can transfer this to another data controller.
You have the right to withdraw your consent at any time if we are processing your personal data with your consent.
You have the right to complain to a data protection authority about our collection and use of your personal information. For more information, please contact your local data protection authority.
Legal bases. We generally process your personal data on the following legal bases:
Contract. You have entered a contract with us and we need to use some of your personal data to provide services you have requested or take steps that you request prior to providing services. For example, we cannot create an account for you if you do not provide required information like your email address. If you do not provide information indicated as required or mandatory within our service, it will not be available to you.
Legal obligations. We may have to process or share your personal data to comply with legal obligations, such as to comply with a subpoena or legal process.
Consent. In some cases, we may process your personal data based on your consent, such as where we request access to data on your mobile device through the prompts in your device’s operating system. You have the right to withdraw your consent anytime in the manner indicated at the time consent is requested.
To request one of these actions, please contact us. We may request information from you to help us confirm your identity and process your request. Applicable law may require or permit us to decline your request. If we decline your request, we will tell you why, subject to legal restrictions.
- CONTACT DETAILS OF THE WOWMAKING, LLC:
If you have any questions or comments about this policy, you may contact us:
via email at: email@example.com.
via post to:
Kalvarijskaya str., 21, bulk 3, room 3
The User hereby freely gives, specific, informed and unambiguous consent to the processing of the personal data relating to him or her and mentioned above for the purposes of personal data processing indicated hereto.