Senior User Acquisition Manager
Wowmaking is a Belarusian IT product company. We develop and promote mobile applications for iOS and Android. Working with us can open up new opportunities for professional and personal growth. We provide our employees with a comfortable work environment and a solid benefits package with lots of perks. Join the Wowteam today!
- setting up and launching advertising campaigns to promote applications and games;
- optimization of advertising campaigns to achieve KPIs and their scaling;
- analytics of advertising campaigns and attracted users;
- KPI development and campaign planning based on purchasing analytics;
- the formation of hypotheses, their testing and analysis of the results;
- monitoring budget and results against goals;
- participation in the development of a product promotion strategy;
- competitive analysis in the context of sources of attraction and visual part;
- formation of ideas and concepts of advertising creatives;
- communication with current partners;
- search for new traffic sources and communication with network representatives to build cooperation;
- close interaction with the analytics department;
- training of junior specialists;
- optimization and automation of routine tasks.
What we expect from you:
- 2+ years of experience in promoting applications and games through various traffic sources (Facebook, Snapchat, Google and other networks);
- knowledge and understanding of calculating mobile metrics: CPA, ARPPU, LTV, ROMI, CVR, Retention and others;
- strong analytical skills, ability to predict;
- proactivity and focus on results;
- high level of self-organization;
- independence and critical thinking;
- confident use of Google Sheets, Excel;
- spoken and written English at least Intermediate;
- skills of working with the formation of creative concepts and their analytics;
- setting tasks for the creation of advertising creatives.
Would be a plus:
experience working with advertising agencies and creative studios.
- a young and friendly team;
- work in a developing company;
- opportunities for professional growth;
- a competitive salary;
- comfortable working conditions;
- an office in the center of Minsk, 2 minutes from the metro;
- a full benefits package;
- medical insurance;
- personal days;
- lively corporate events;
- compensation for sports and recreational activities;
- English courses.