Junior User Acquisition Manager
Wowmaking is a Belarusian IT product company. We develop and promote mobile applications for iOS and Android. Working with us can open up new opportunities for professional and personal growth. We provide our employees with a comfortable work environment and a solid benefits package with lots of perks. Join the Wowteam today!
- setting up and launching advertising campaigns to promote apps and games;
- optimizing ad campaigns to achieve KPIs and scale traffic growth;
- analyzing the performance of ad campaigns;
- KPI development and campaign planning based on purchase analytics;
- forming hypotheses, testing them, and analysing the results;
- monitoring budgets and results;
- developing product promotion strategies;
- analyzing competitors’ UA strategy and methods
- forming ideas and concepts for future advertising creatives.
What we expect from you:
- experience in promoting apps through various traffic sources (Facebook, Snapchat, Google, and other networks);
- knowledge and understanding of mobile metrics: CPA, ARPPU, LTV, ROMI, CVR, Retention, etc.;
- strong analytical skills;
- the ability to be proactive and focus on results;
- a high level of self-organization;
- independence and critical thinking;
- proficiency at using Google Sheets and Excel;
- English proficiency — intermediate or above.
- a young and friendly team;
- work in a developing company;
- opportunities for professional growth;
- a competitive salary;
- comfortable working conditions;
- an office in the center of Minsk, 2 minutes from the metro;
- a full benefits package;
- medical insurance;
- personal days;
- lively corporate events;
- compensation for sports and recreational activities;
- English courses.